I want to come! What next?
In this section you will learn all about the practical aspects, what is expected from you during the tour, what preparations you need to make, about tickets, -money, -visas & passports and so many more little things. Please go through the pages below so you will have no surprises that could affect your trip. On the left you will find a menu bar for different topics which are discussed in detail; please do check it out.
- Read all the sections on the left carefully. “Personal Requirements” & “Know the Tour – Official Matters”. Contact me if you have any questions.
- Register: Use the registration form to enroll. It should give you the total cost.
Once I receive your registration I will send you details of how to pay. Those same details will also be on the confirmation pages after you submit the registration form. In short the next steps are below. You will also receive an e-mail with detailed instructions.
- Make a deposit of a minimum USD 500/ EUR 450 or the full payment. We can only confirm your place once we receive your deposit.
- Kindly inform me as soon as you make the payment giving the details of the transfer or I may not know who has sent it.
- Once it is announced that the the tour is confirmed, (by July of the year the tour starts or once 5 people have registered) you can book your ticket to arrive in Delhi on the 10th December.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me 🙂